redips

Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom or Security

I always thought that having financial security or stability is the way the adult life should go. I always hear my parents and some adults say, Be a doctor? Be an engineer and work in a good company.? Having a secure job that will make you earn P20,000 per month in the Philippines is beyond normal. I came across people that have gotten a big head just because they made pass that P20,000(approximately $300) mark.

One day I got a copy of Robert Kiyosakis audio speech about Freedom or Security. He explained that having a safe secure job is just a short term plan for a long term goal. Most people want to be rich, but some of them really actually made action to achieve this. They want to be financially free, (now who wouldnt?), you dont have to go to work and spend 9hrs a day and earn money thats just about right for monthly expenses, but only some of them crossed the line from security to freedom.

Theres a border between security and freedom. And you wont be able to have both. Like everyone else, I also would like to have a high paying job that could wipe all my financial troubles away, I want to be rich, I dont like to work, I want to spend more time with my family, do things I love, travel?But as I see successful people around me, the more they work, the more successful they get, the more money they make and the less time they have for themselves. Wheres freedom in that?

Robert says that achieving freedom takes boldness and good management of risks, never be afraid to fail and always stand back up on your feet when life pushes you?Whats the most important of all is this: Never work for money. It is the same desire that our heroes have when they want to free?this country. Why shouldnt we do the same in liberating ourselves from financial dependence and be financially independent?

http://supernoobice.com - Self Improvement Blog
Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki

Monday
Work Related Stress
Contact Us
Stress
Privacy Policy
Tell me why I don't like Monday
Idlm
Contact Us
Index
Google
Contact Us
Index
Idlm
Stress
Contact Us
Work Related Stress
Contact Us
Terms Conditions
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Tell me why I don't like Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home